Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a Customer Support Manager at ABB Oy, Service Supply Unit Motors & Generators in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki, Finland. You will be in-charge of technical support and warranty handling of Large Motors and Generators and Service Supply Unit products.
We offer a front-end and an inside look to global industry with a challenging management team position in an international working environment.
Our culture and benefits reflect our values: courage, care, curiosity and collaboration. The most appreciated benefits according to our personnel are at the moment e.g. an annual performance bonus, employee share acquisition program, continuous learning opportunities, bicycle and other wellbeing and family benefits. We have a hybrid working model.
This position reports to VP, SSU Motors & Generators.
– You will be a department manager in charge of technical support and warranties
– Understanding customer feedback to create solutions and delivering superior customer support and service experiences
– Implementing service strategy and developing initiatives with internal and external colleagues and stakeholders
– Driving a service spirit with continuous improvement, as well as HSE, quality, and productivity
– You are senior professional (M.Sc. or B.Sc.) with experience in a relevant position as a manager
– A development-minded approach, excellent cooperation and teamwork skills
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
– Ideally, you have systematical, analytical and statistical problem-solving skills and technical background from rotating electrical machines and industrial applications
More about us:
ABB Motion Services serve customers around the globe with innovative services to maximize performance, uptime, and energy efficiency throughout the lifetime of electrical motion solutions. Electrical motion is applied everywhere in industries, cities, infrastructure, and transportation and is a cornerstone of the energy revolution. Our people and culture are the foundation of our success. We drive innovations through digitalization and make the difference for our customers and partners every day. ABB Motion keeps the world turning, while saving energy every day.
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
Interested in joining the crew? Please apply for the position by November 19, 2023. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä
To apply for this job please visit careers.abb.