Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are now looking for a Global Sales Support Engineer to join our team on a temporary contract ending in April 2024.
As a Global Sales Support Engineer, you will be working in IEC LV Motors Vaasa as a member of the Global Customer Support (GCS) team giving technical and commercial support to sales units in the field of IEC low voltage motors. You will be responsible for responding to inquiries related to quotations and required documentation.
Benefits we offer at the moment include e.g. an annual performance bonus, a flexible working model, subsidized lunch, development & training, employee share ownership program, benefits for families with children, sports, massage and cultural benefits and many hobby clubs.
This position reports to Global Customer Support Hub Manager.
– Providing technical and commercial support to both global and local sales teams and customers, including advising on technical options and cost-effective solutions.
– Responding to inquiries related to quotations and required documentation
– Collaborating with the factory organization and other relevant stakeholders
– Performing diagnostics and analysis to make improvement recommendations based on customer needs
– Current or soon to be finished M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in electrical engineering
– A collaborative and solution-focused approach to work and strong communication skills
– Fluency in English and Finnish, both written and spoken as communication is a key part of this role
– Motivation and enthusiasm, you feel at home in a global environment
– Familiarity or previous experience with LV Motors technology is seen as an advantage
– Other language skills are an advantage.
More about us:
The IEC LV Motors Division is a global market leader focused on helping industries, cities, infrastructure and transportation increase energy efficiency. The division offers a full range of energy efficient low voltage motors, including SynRM (synchronous reluctance) motors to help customers reduce power bills and cut emissions. With rugged designs, a global footprint and application expertise, IEC LV motor solutions have a well-earned reputation of improving reliability and productivity in the most demanding applications.
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
Interested in joining the crew? Please apply for the position by September 29th, 2023. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä
To apply for this job please visit careers.abb.