Kotisivu Halton Marine Oy
Halton Marine Oy is now looking for a
To join our global Vacuum Technology -team and to be responsible for technical solutions as well as on-site projects of Halton Marine products in the defined responsibility area. Our industry is rapidly developing and offers you opportunity to work in an international company with various business segments on land and sea. This open position includes challenging and rewarding projects including sales support and project negotiations, on-site project leading and customer relationship management as well as development projects for the future with factory, end customers and contractors. The successful candidate will be able to articulate technology and solutions both to users of business and of technical side and the position requires close working relationship with other functions and internal customers.
– Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar higher level engineering qualification, in mechanics or product development is an advantage
– You can also be a newly graduated engineer, as long as you have a proven track record of a few years of work experience
– Knowledge and experience in vacuum technologies and/or construction business is an advantage
– Excellent negotiation skills as well as ability to listen to the customer and solve challenges rapidly
– Fluent spoken and written English
– Ability to travel both domestically and abroad
– Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
– As a person you are a strong team player, self-motivated, communicative, trustworthy, flexible and goal directed
We work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure and with changing demands. Therefore, flexibility, persistence and the ability to “keep several balls in the air” are important. We offer you an interesting and varied role in a truly international environment as well as good opportunities to develop your skills and career.
The Project Engineer reports to Director, Project Management.
The work requires regular visits to our Lahti factory. Your office location can be based in Lahti factory or in Helsinki HQ, in Finland. Day to day office work can be after probationary period carried out at home office, too.
For more information about the position, please contact Director, Project Management Kimmo Piispanen, tel. 0407736981.
If you are excited about this opportunity, please send your application, including your salary request and CV through the application link in our website. You don’t need to wait until the last minute, as we will start interviewing candidates already during the application process.
To apply for this job please visit halton.csod.com.